WHO IS IT FOR?
This app was designed with young people for young people who want to know more about relationships, and to explore their own attitudes and behaviours using interactive technology.
The app guides you in a journey to explore different aspects of relationships, to assess your partner’s and your own behaviour in a relationship, and to find out how you can ask for help if you need it.
The STIR APP is created in consultation with groups of young people in five countries, who have developed and discussed the app proposals and been involved all stages of the project on the STIR website www.stiritup.eu and with project partners.
WHAT’S IN THE APP?
- A quiz to self-assess how good a partner you are.
- A quiz that helps you navigate the maze of relationships.
- An interactive story about John & Rebecca, Kate & Yusef, Jack & Richard, and the joys and difficulties in their relationships.
- An overview of what young people have told us about their relationships.
- A help tool including direct links, email addresses and phone numbers of some centres where you can be assisted online or ask for help and advice on your situation.
- Links to web pages giving information about being in a couple.